LEG COMPRESSION SLEEVES
The Leg Compression Sleeves has combined functionality with comfort to reach the great balance between protection and performance enhancement.
Designed with a Non-Slip Silicon Strip on the inside to prevent the sleeve from moving around. While providing the proper compression it can on the affected area.
The Leg Compression Sleeves keeps muscles and joints warm to maintain Flexibility of Movement.
This also Improves blood circulation throughout the Knee and Leg to reduce pain from Shin Splints.
- LIGHT MATERIAL: Mainly made of polyester fiber and spandex (including lycra). Our leg compression sleeve is an optimum option for those who want a light sleeve for a variety of movements. Synthetic material also provides strong elasticity, great breathability, and moisture management. High-quality material allows a comfortable and healthy fit.
- APPLICATION: Whether you’re a regular trainee, an advanced athlete or a beginner, you want to protect your leg. It is a sensible choice of you to put on leg sleeves while running, cycling, bowling, weightlifting, playing baseball, playing football, playing basketball, or doing other athletic sports.
● It is necessary to wash it right away after being worn to avoid the erosion of sweat on the fiber.
● Hand wash recommended, DO NOT bleach, DO NOT iron, DO NOT professionally dry clean.
● Simply turn it inside out to dry and avoid being exposed to direct sunlight to prolong the service life of your leg compression sleeve.
● Lay your leg compression sleeve flat on a towel to dry, instead of hanging it.
● Leg compression sleeve can be stored in reverse, but DO NOT put it under heavy objects, and DO NOT roll it into a mess.